Hey guys, guess what?! I found a way to make delicious Tabuleh… Gluten free! It’s super easy and takes about 15 minutes once the quinoa is cooked.
– 2 bunches of fresh parsley chopped finely
– 1/2 cup dry quinoa
– 1 English cucumber diced
– 1 pint cherry tomatoes quartered
– Juice from one large lemon
– 3 Tbs olive oil
– salt and pepper to taste
– dash of cumin (optional)
What to do:
– Cook quinoa (One part quinoa to two parts water, put all in pot and bring to boil. Let boil until water is at level of quinoa, then reduce to simmer for 10 min. Turn off and let stand until all water has been absorbed and quinoa is light and fluffy.) Allow to chill.
– In large mixing bowl add all ingredients including lemon and oil. Toss until all ingredients are incorporated and you’re ready to eat! Tabuleh can be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 5 days (but it is so yummy that it probably won’t last that long!)