This morning I had a dear friend over for brunch and decided to try my hand at making a frittata. So worth it! This recipe would be perfect paired with orange juice (or a mimosa if you’re feeling fancy).
1 zucchini sliced
1 sweet potato peeled and sliced
Half bunch of green onions chopped
2 cloves of garlic
1 avocado peeled and cubed
1 package of turkey bacon cooked and chopped
Feta cheese crumbles
13×9 glass baking dish
What to Do:
– Start by making the turkey bacon (I made mine ahead the day before and then used scissors to cut it up into pieces)
– Cut all veggies and put sweet potato on to boil not the stove until soft. Then drain.
– In a metal skillet, add olive oil, crush garlic and green onions. Sauté for 5 minutes then add zucchini and avocado. Cook until veggies are done.
– In a bowl wisk eggs until blended well. Pour into sprayed 13×9. Add bacon and veggies to pan and stir. Top with feta, salt and pepper.
– Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes then broil for 5 until top becomes golden brown.
– Remove from oven and let stand 2 minutes before cutting. Makes 4-6 servings.